среда, 21 октября 2015 г.

The Diva Weekly Challege #240: Birthday Leaves!

It's autumn and the Diva Challenge this week offers us to be inspired by the season.

I have already been playing with the autumn leaves on the weekend, preparing for the workshop I do with 6-12 year old girls in our Jewish Community Center every Sunday. Below are  some pictures from the last workshop and results of my further experiments.

"Leaf Printing"


Cards that my girls did.
Materials and samples prepared for the workshop
Colour splash
After the workshop I went on with "leaf printing":
Colored pencils on white acrylic paint
Colored pencils on golden acrylic paint
Silber and gold
White, silber and gold

\Silber with a hint of color


All the variety of leaves in color...





...and white, silber and gold.
















At the end I thought: 

"If I can use leaves as stamps, 
why not use them also as stencils with airbrush?"



So I airbrushed my artist journal page, 





and my DIY calender page.




That was on Sunday evening, and on Tuesday... guess what? 


More pictures of my "leaf printing" you can find on Facebook or on Pinterest.

I would like to thank everyone for visiting my blog, all your comments are truely appreciated!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий