среда, 17 февраля 2016 г.

Ghosts of Tangles Past - the Diva's Weekly Challenge #255 / Snowdrops & Drowsnops

 The task of this week is to go back into your own archives and recreate a tile from your past with your present style. So here are my tiles from the past (December 2014) and from the present (February 2016):
Patterns used: Balloya, Fescu, Diva Dance, Nipa, Printemps & Ennies. 
I'm not sure which one I like better, but the first tile I haven't got any more. So my attempt to recreate it was sort of nostalgic - but one can never enter the same river twice.

Snowdrops & Drowsnops

Yesterday in the newborn (15.02.2016) Facebook group "A Tangle Tip a Day" the focus of the day was "Snowdrops". I was not sure what it was (learned a new word!), so I had to google it:




In Russian this flower is called "podsnezhnik" = from under snow.

I played with this shape and came up with a new tangle "Drowsnops". This would be my second pattern, the first one is called "Ballehard" and is to be found in my Heart-shaped Tangle Patterns Inspirational Guide (I wrote about it in my previous post).
If you know, that pattern like this already exists, please leave me a note! And here is my Drowsnops zendala:

All those events happened yesterday and today on this grey and nasty morning look what I have found almost next to my door!




Thanks for stopping by! I am always happy to have your comments, so if you feel like doing it - please leave one! 
And don't forget to check all the other entries for the challenge on the Diva's blog - they are really worth seeing!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий