вторник, 4 октября 2016 г.

The Diva Weekly Challeges #287 & #286



 This week on the Diva Challenge is a Use My Tangle challenge featuring Dreamcatcher by Daniel Lamothe

It is so simple, but offers so many possibilities! 
Here are my three attempts, all done in one evening, and I think I haven't finished yet. It's only a beginning. 
A filler, a grid (reticulum) or a string filled with other patterns - so many things to try and to play with. I feel like I am caught by this Dreamcatcher and stay with it for some (long) time ))). 

The other tanglers' results you will find here.







My tile from previous challenge - Weekly Challenge #286: "Straight to It"




Some shading before and after:



 Thanks for stopping by, I am really greatful for every your comment and looking forward to!


P.S. Update 11.10.2016

05.10.2016
08.10.2016


09.10.2016
11.10.2016

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий